1. Connect your Cable/DSL (broadband) modem to the WAN port of your Time Capsule via an Ethernet cable.
2. Connect the Time Capsule's power cable to an AC outlet.
3. Open the AirPort Utility which is located in the Utilities folder, within the Applications folder (/Applications/Utilities).
4. The Time Capsule will have an initial name such as "Time Capsule fea88c". Click continue to proceed.
5. Select "Create a new wireless network" and click Continue.
6. Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions. When finished, your Time Capsule will restart and apply your settings.
AirPort Express Setup | Apple AirPort Express Setup | Apple AirPort Setup