ระบบ 30 บาทยุคใหม่
   In July, 2010 it was announced that Britain planned to do a major decentralization of the National Health Service. This plan entails shifting control of England’s $160 billion annual health budget from a centralized bureaucracy to doctors at the local level, as well as shrinking the bureaucratic apparatus.
โดย: จะโอนเงินไปภูมิภาค [26 มี.ค. 54 22:54] ( IP A:58.8.240.245 X: )
Add to Facebook  Add to Twitter  Add to Multiply  Add to Google  Add to Blogger  Add to Live
ความคิดเห็นที่ 1
   Current reform proposalsThe coalition government's white paper on health reform, published on 12 July 2010, sets out the most significant reorganisation of the NHS in its history. The white paper, Equity and excellence: liberating the NHS,[13> has implications for all health organisations in the NHS and very significant changes for PCTs and strategic health authorities. It focuses on the Government’s wish to reduce bureaucracy by shifting power from the centre to GPs and patients, moving somewhere between £60 to £80 billion into the hands of groups of GPs to commission services.

Announcing the paper, the Secretary of State for Health Andrew Lansley told parliamentarians of plans for all NHS trusts to become or be part of a foundation trust and used the white paper to reiterate three key principles:

patients at the centre of the NHS
changing the emphasis of measurement to clinical outcomes
empowering health professionals, in particular GPs.
The white paper sets out an ambitious timetable. By April 2012 it proposes:

establishing the Independent NHS Commissioning Board
establishing new local authority health and well-being boards
developing Monitor as an economic regulator.
The new commissioning system is expected to be in place by April 2013, by which time SHAs and PCTs will be abolished.
โดย: aa [26 มี.ค. 54 22:56] ( IP A:58.8.240.245 X: )
ความคิดเห็นที่ 2
   Some 60% of the NHS budget is used to pay staff. A further 20% pays for drugs and other supplies, with the remaining 20% split between buildings, equipment and training costs on the one hand and medical equipment, catering and cleaning on the other. Nearly 80% of the total budget is distributed by local trusts in line with the particular health priorities in their areas.

งบ 30 บาท 60 % เป็นเงินเดือน
โดย: ฟฟ [26 มี.ค. 54 22:58] ( IP A:58.8.240.245 X: )
ความคิดเห็นที่ 3
   ก็รัฐบาลไม่ยอมแยก เงินเดือนค่าใช้จ่ายใน รพ. กับค่ารักษาออกจากกัน จะให้ทำเยี่ยงไร
จ้าง จนท.เพิ่ม 1 คน ก็ต้องใช้เงิน UC จ่าย
กพ.ก็ไม่ยอมบรรจุข้าราชการเพิ่ม
มัวแต่ประชานิยม หาคะแนนเสียง ซื้อเสียงแบบถูกกฎหมายไปวันๆ
โดย: รัฐบาลโยนขี้ให้คนทำงาน [29 มี.ค. 54 9:08] ( IP A:118.173.232.119 X: )
คลิก เพื่อเปลี่ยนกลับไปแสดงความคิดเห็นแบบเดิม

ชื่อไฟล์รูปห้ามมีอักขระพิเศษ เช่น (#),(<),(>),(&) เป็นต้นค่ะ
ชื่อ / e-mail :    แทรกไอคอนน่ารักๆในข้อความ
e-mail :
ส่งอีเมลทุกครั้งที่มีการตอบกระทู้       (ใส่ Email เมื่อต้องการให้ส่ง Email เมื่อมีคนมาโพสในกระทู้)


CAPTCHA code



คลิกที่นี่เพื่อกลับหน้าบ้าน