450 g/1lb skinned and bonne fresh salmon filet
115 g/4 oz. button mushrooms
6 spring onions
50 g/2 oz./4 tbsp butter
2 eggs, hard-boiled
175 g./ 6 oz./1 cup long grain rice, cooked
juice of 1/2 lemon
450 g./1lb puff pastry
1 eggs, beatten
salt and ground black pepper
hollandaise sauce, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
Put the salmon into a saucepan with just enough water to cover it. Poach it gently for 10 minutes until just cooked. Drain and then leave to cool.
2. Roughly chopthe mushrooms and finely slice the spring onions. Melt the butter in a saucepan and cook the mushrooms and spring onions for 2-3 minutes. Place them in a mixing bowl.
3. Flake the fish and add to the mushroom and onion mixture. Chop the eggs and stir into the salmon mixture with the rice. Stir in the lemon juice and season well with salt and pepper.
4. Roll out the puff pastry to a rectangle 30 x 35cm./12 x 14 in. Brush the edges with eggs. Spoon the filling into the centre of the pastry. Join the edges and seal the sides and ends with egg.
5. Score the top of the pastry with a knife and brush with the remaining egg. Bake for about 30 minutes until golden. Serve hot with hollandais sauce, or leave to cool compleatly and serve cold.
From: Classic IRISH, by Matthew Drennan
225 g. butter
4 egg yolks
lemon juice 2 tbsp.
salt 1/4 tsp.
Melt butter, beat egg yolk well. Add little by little melted butter into the egg yolks and stir the same direction constantly until finish the butter. Then put salt and add lemon juice little by little; keep stir it constantly until finish lemon juice.
Or you could use "Blender"
Put egg yolks, lemon juice, and salt, and blend it with slow speed about 20 seconds. Add melted butter little by little until finish the butter, then stop. Pour the sauce into a bowl.
**** Don't put this sauce in a refrigerator because it must be stayed in liquid cream.
From: Khun Ying Isaratirajsewee ( Erbarb Boonnak)
ติดต่อ : โพระดก [ 5 ม.ค. 49 16:20 >
|โดย: โพระดก [3 มิ.ย. 49 15:48] ( IP A:220.127.116.11 X: )|
|Counter : 99 Pageviews|