ก็คิดอย่างท่านผู้เฒ่าเหมือนกันนะ แต่ว่าลองอ่าน regulations ที่เขาส่งมาใน welcom pack ดูก็แล้วกันนะ เขาว่าอย่างนี้ อะ
Please read the following regulations carefully before register
1. All sport players must register themselves through sport officer of your Thai society.
2. All sport players must be a member of Samaggi Samagom (if you are a member of Thai society, you are automatically a member of Samaggi Samagom). If not, a participation fee of £1 per player has to be paid through your Thai society to Samaggi Samagom.
3. For non-Thai players, they have to be a member of Thai society and their names should appear on the list submitted to Samaggi Samagom on Rama VI Remembrance Day. Otherwise, they are not allowed to participate in any sports
4. Please bring your student/proof of identity card with you at all times and present it to the staff upon request.
5. Each player can register up to 3 different main sports.
6. Samaggi Samagom has introduced the spare player system this year. The name of the spare player(s) for each sport must be submitted to Samaggi Samagom prior to the actual day and cannot be changed. Please type Spare followed by the name of sport in the Remark field in the registration form. The sport that a player registered as a spare player does not count towards main sports.
7. The number of medal(s) awarded for each sport is for main player(s) only.
8. Unregistered players are not allowed to participate in any sports.
9. Two Volunteers from each university are required to help Samaggi staff. Please type Volunteer in the Remark field in the registration form.
10. One referee for each sport participated is required. Please type Ref followed by the name of the sport in the Remark field in the registration form.
11. On the day, please arrive at University of Kent before 8.30 and register your university.
12. It is highly recommended to attend the opening and closing ceremonies. However, if you are unable to attend the closing ceremony and would like to have medal(s) posted to you. Please inform us on the day and please note that the postal cost is £1.50 for each medal.
13. Due to limited sport facilities, a team limit system is introduced on a first come first serve basis.
14. All regulations set out above can be changed without prior notice.
ตอนนี้ยังไม่แน่ใจเลยว่าทางน้องซันและพี่โจที่จะไปร่วมแข่งขันด้วยจะเข้าข้อ 2 และ ข้อ 3 หรือเปล่า คิดแล้วกลุ้มว่าจะโทรไปถาม