Subject: LUBS Scholarship Available for the academic year 2009
Leeds University Business School and Kasetsart University, Siracha Campus, jointly offer a full fee scholarship available for academically outstanding Thai applicants who are applying to undertake the Taught Master Degree in Finance at Leeds University Business School, the University of Leeds.
1. Excellent academic merit (GPA of at least 3.00)
2. Hold a relevant first degree or equivalent, e.g. Finance or Accounting
3. Have a pass in an approved test in English.
3.1 The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), administered by the Educational Testing Service in the US.
- Paper-based test: a score of at least 580 overall and 4.0 in the Test of Written English are required.
- Computer-based test: a score of at least 240 overall and 4.0 in essay-writing.
- Internet based test: a minimum overall score of 94 with a minimum of 20 in Listening, 23 in Reading, 23 in Speaking and 24 in Writing.
3.2 The International English Language Testing Service (IELTS) test, administered by the British Council, in which scores of 6 or more in each section and an overall score of 6.5 are required.
4. Is interested to take a lectureship at Kasetsart University, Siracha Campus after completing the degree
A certificate of proficiency in the English language
Two reference letters
To submit the documents or request further information, please contact Ajarn Sirinuch Inlakorn via email at email@example.com or Ajarn Sitapa Buakes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for the submission of applications for scholarships is 22 June 2009.
The first interview: 26 June 2009
The second interview: 29 June 2009
|โดย: nuienglish [1 มิ.ย. 52 19:41] ( IP A:126.96.36.199 X: )|