Eggplant (Eggplant) is colorful and beautiful. It is also popular as a food menu, including stir-fried, fried, boiled, especially in Japanese food menus for people who like to eat If you notice that you can notice that the popular Japanese menu that uses eggplant is an ingredient. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of this vegetable. It can be said that there are many good benefits.
A lot of good benefits. - The benefits of eggplant.
Eggplant (Eggplant) is the scientific name Solanum melongena L. is classified in the eggplant family. And there are also other names in the area as well, for example Eggplant Kago Phaeng, aubergine, eggplant, etc.
The benefits of eggplant
- Contains many important antioxidants such as phenolic acid, phytosterols, glycolic alkaloids, anthocyanins, etc.
- Due to the good antioxidant content of anthocyanin, which makes the eggplant beautiful purple. And also has good antioxidant benefits that are many times higher than vitamin C If you eat eggplant regularly, it can help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Eggplant helps to strengthen the immune system. Provide the body against germs And helps to heal wounds well
- From animal studies, it was found that drinking eggplant juice every day. It helps to reduce the level of fat in the blood and strengthen the blood vessels.
- Rich in a variety of good vitamins and minerals Which is good for the body such as dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin B1, B2, calcium, iron, potassium, etc.
- Helps reduce the risk of heart disease And paralysis due to the presence of anthocyanin
- Helps to cure intestinal hemorrhage Can be expectorant In other words, aubergine is a vegetable that has medicinal properties.
Many good benefits like this, do not forget to go find and eat together. Campus-star people.
Thanks for information from: joker game